- We need others. The Christian life cannot be lived alone. Once we are out of relationship with other believers it seems to inevitable that we will begin to lose our passion
- Sunday morning is a scheduled time when we come together as a community. This allows us a place to connect, pray for each other...
- We are able to worship alone - in fact we should be worshiping alone. However there is something special, unique about worshiping God in a community of faith.
- This is a time when learn. We should be learning on our own but sometimes we just need to learn with others.
- Our weeks sometimes fill up and our time with God gets pushed aside - Sunday morning is a time to refocus, recharge.
Doing stuff together
- Sunday morning creates a place where we can pool our resources together to do something together
- Sunday morning is a time when we can hear about what God is doing in the world through us (also it is a time to just hear what God is doing in the world.)