These questions were taken from Intimate Allies:
- In what ways has your relationship with your spouse changed you (for the better)? How has your spouse influenced you to reflect God's glory more clearly?
- In what way is your spouse special? How is she like no one else in your life?
- Spend 15 minutes thinking about these questions: "What do I know and what don't I know about my spouse? What intrigues me about my spouse?"
- What are your spouse's potential, giftedness, burdens and passions? Make a list for each of the four areas.
- What is most beautiful and wonderful about your spouse?
- What about your spouse makes you thankful?
- How is your spouse like Christ?
- How can you draw out her uniqueness, to live out God's glory in a way that no one else can?