Monday, January 04, 2010

Preaching exchange


This Sunday I get the privilege of being part of a preaching exchange in my community. Every year on the second Sunday of January several of the churches in this area do a preaching exchange. It is one of the small ways that we affirm that we are all part of the same community (the global church). As leaders within the global church we are working hard at blessing and building up other churches. We strive to work together (even if we have some differences in theology).
So this Sunday I have the honor of participating in the service at Halbstadt and my congregation gets blessed by having their pastor share with us.
Please be praying for Garry as he will sharing. And pray for me that I will have the words from God that will bless and build up that congregation.

No comments: