- Camping with friends
- David Crowder Band was great
- Need to Breathe and Group 1 Crew also rocked
- I did enjoy Family Force Five's acoustic set - though they sure did not seem like they wanted to be there
- It was amazing seeing people make/renew commitments to follow Jesus
- The speakers emphasized surrendering our total life to Jesus - what a great focus
- Famous Dave's pork sandwich
Things I didn't enjoy so much:
- Screaming bands - which we could hear very well at our campsite, and which went on till about 2am. Though I did find it humorous trying to fall asleep to band screaming "Die, die, die, die..." Glad my kids had fallen asleep by then.
- Sometimes it felt a bit like a Christian pep rally
- The concert wasn't really free - we were guilted into giving money
Over all it was a good experience. The best part was hanging out with friends. Will see if we go next year.