Thursday, March 10, 2011

Re-Born Free - prayer guide

“I am justified”
“Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ”
Romans 5:1

We have a change in legal standing before God. Before we were condemned as unholy sinners but now, because of Jesus’ death and resurrection, we are declared righteous in God’s sight.

Ask Jesus:
  • How can this fact that I am justified change the way I pray to you?
  • Why do you justify me?
  • What does it mean to be declared right in your sight?
  • Is there something in my life that I don't have peace about with you?
Journal:
As I prayed this morning I became aware of some of the garbage in my life and I confessed to Jesus "I am so wicked."
And Jesus respond "actually you are justified."

No comments: