“I am Christ's friend”
“I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.”
1. one attached to another by esteem
3. one that is not hostile
4. one that is of the same nation, party, or group
5. one that promotes something (as a charity)
6. a favored companion
- How have you been a friend to me in the past?
- How do you want to be my friend today?
- How have I been your friend?
- What does it mean to be friends?